Saturday, April 11, 2015

This following dragons shown below were adopted from Fleetwing, with the final one having been custom made for me.

 This is Feathered Flare, a Plumed Dragid, which is a species created by Fleetwing.
Scorch, my Monstrous Nightmare, beat his wings quickly, flying as fast as he could to where a dragon rider, Fleetwing, had such Plumed Dragids up for adoption. They were rather interesting dragons, and I was determined to bring one of them into my dragon family today. I patted Scorch's neck as Fleetwing and the Plumed Dragid's came into view, along with a large crowd, each of the vikings in the crowd wanting to adopt as well. "Fly down, and try to land in front of the crowd if you can. Just don't hurt anybody landing!" I commanded, reaching up to take hold of Scorch's horns.

Scorch nodded, dipping his wings downwards. The crowd frantically backed up in suprise when they noticed Scorch diving down, allowing Scorch to land easily. I hopped up Scorch's sleek saddle quickly, noticing another viking already adopting one of the Plumed Dragids. I could see two other Plumed Dragids, though the pink one with red eyes, white wings, black legs, tail and head-feather and a crooked beak caught my attention immediately. She was stalking around, head held high, her wings outstretched in defiance. She seemed to glare down every viking, raising her head even higher when a viking backed away from her slightly.

She swung her head around, scowling deeply, when she noticed me and Scorch. Her scowl deepened when neither me or Scorch backed down. She huffily began to stomp over to Scorch while I walked over to Fleetwing. "Hi, Fleetwing! Uhh, these Plumed Dragids are up for adoption, correct?" I asked, simply to confirm my thoughts. "Yep! I found them not to long ago. Are you going to adopt one? There are two left." Fleetwing responded, smiling. "Yeah, I'd like to have one of them in my family- I'm sure my dragons would, too." I explained. "That's great! You can have a look at them before you adopt; they won't hurt you, don't worry." I nodded, and turned back towards Scorch to see which one he liked (if I was going to get a new dragon, my main dragon had to like them, too). I stopped, blinking, when I noticed the pink Plumed Dragid from before irritably pulling at Scorch's left wing, looking highly annoyed. 

Scorch glanced from me to the Plumed Dragid before laying his head down in defeat. I quickly walked on over, folding my arms defiantly. "Hey, hey! Stop it; that isn't nice. Leave Scorch alone now," I commanded, staring her down. She turned towards me, frowning, and folded her wings, trying to mock me. "Okay, so you're now being a copy-cat, huh? Well! That is not going to work." I declared. The Plumed Dragid wavered slightly, frowning a little bit, before she tilted her head to one side, clearly confused as to why I wasn't respecting her. She held up a wing towards me curiously. I blinked slightly, and took her wing in my head and shook it slightly, sort of like shaking someone's hands. She pulled her wing back and nodded descively, as though she'd made up her mind about something.

I curiously followed the Plumed Dragid as she strode up to Fleetwing, and poked her with one leg. Fleetwing turned to look down at the Plumed Dragid and smiled, patting the Plumed Dragid's head. "Hey there. What'd you need?" The Plumed Dragid stuck her beak in the air, pointing one wing towards me and then at herself. I blinked slightly before speaking up, "I'd like to adopt this Plumed Dragid, Fleetwing." I said, smiling. Fleetwing smiled back. "Alright! What'll you name her?"
I thought for a few moments, frowning; I hadn't even thought of a name. "I'll name her.. Feathered Flare." I decided, nodding. 


This is Waterfall, my Water Element Deadly Nadder. 
This is Indigo, a Plumed Dragid made by Fleetwing.

No comments:

Post a Comment