Wednesday, April 29, 2015

This is Sitrlyx, an Unversed Fury based off of Kingdom Hearts. He was adopted from NightmareRebuff.

I trotted almost silently along the stony pathway of the many forests surrounding the mountain I stayed at, my purple claws breaking the boring silence with quiet ticking noises. I wasn't too fond of the odd silence- I preferred being around other dragons, but I guessed that was just me, considering most other dragons were really grumpy. I shrugged slightly, my wings jutting upwards at the motion. Okay, I didn't really mind, since if other dragons were happy when they were by themselves, then I was happy that they were happy. Simple, really. I shrugged again, picking up my speed into a full-on sprint down the rock-lined path. I'd never questioned why this specific path had rocks and the others didn't, and I'd never gone done this way, so I figured I should today.

I paused slightly once I'd- finally- reached the end of the long path, my tail and wings going stiff with curiousity when I heard voices. Definitely not dragon voices, since these ones sounded nicer and sort of quieter. Most of them sounded quieter, anyway. I peered curiously around, trying to catch sight of whatever was making the voices before catching sight of what I believed was called 'humans'. I'd heard of them, I'd never interacted with them, though. Quietly creeping closer to get a better look, I stared curiously at the three humans standing there. The first was rather boring look, with black hair, pale skin and completely black clothing, the second being shorter than the others with pale, blonde, shoulder-length hair and what looked like a mock-dragon suit. The third had very short blonde-red hair with black, grey and red dragon gear, and what I thought was a bow and arrow over her shoulder, though I couldn't tell, seeing as I couldn't see her back. She was taller than the other two by a few inches, though I didn't notice much. I quickly backed up, tilting my head to the side slightly. Judging from the last human's weapon, they most likely would be hostile. I definitely didn't want to deal with them. 

After a good thirty minutes or so- I couldn't tell or care- the first two humans wandered off in separate directions while the third bid them farewell, remaining in the same area and turning towards my hiding spot, which was behind a bush. A really bad hiding spot for a dragon, mind you. I had to keep myself from jumping when I heard her call out, "Hey. You. Dragon. Stop hiding, I know you're there. I'm suprised the others couldn't hear you over there. Get over here so I can see you." I paused, wondering whether or not I should listen to the human or just run for my freaking life. Shrugging, I hopped out from behind the bush and headed over towards the human, immediately cheerful. The human seemed to frown at my sudden happiness, folding her arms and scowling. "What're you so happy about now?" I watched her blankly, not sure how I was supposed to respond. As far as I knew, I couldn't communicate with her since humans couldn't understand dragons like dragons could understand humans or something. As I was trying to figure this out, the human shook her head slightly, quickly saying, "Whatever. Forget that." 

I nodded, actually trying to forget what she'd said and failing quite a lot. I gave up after a few seconds, looking up to see her staring at me as though she thought I was crazy. The human continued to stare before she shook her head again, turned, and walked away, grumbling in annoyance. I frowned, confused. Where was she going? I thought she was going to stay and be my friend. Puzzled, I hopped after the human, puzzled.

~~A little while later because I'm lazy and need to go to sleep in like half an hour...~~

I almost stopped and fell straight over when the human I was still following turned abruptly to glare at me, annoyed. "Why are you still following me!? Don't you have stuff to do?" I tilted my head at the human, confusedly shaking my head. I didn't really have anything to do in paticular, other than... well, actually, nothing, really. I quickly perked back up, once again happy at my brief state of confusion. The human groaned aloud, clearly irritated. "Really? Can you stop being happy?" I blinked at that question. Huh. I'd never actually tried.. not being happy, now that I thought about it. I stared at the ground, puzzled. What would it be like if I wasn't happy, anyways? Really odd, I supposed. Looking back up, I was actually momentarily disappointed to see the human already disappearing around a bend in the path she'd been following. I froze, honestly feeling as though I could jump from happiness. So that was what it was like to not be happy. Odd and strange. Just like that human. I was about to turn in the opposite direction and walk away when I heard the human call out suddenly. "Hey! Sitrlyx!" I glanced around, looking for any other humans, although there was nobody else there but me on the pathway. I tilted my head again. Why was she calling me Sitrlyx? Before I could attempt to question, the human had sprinted off again. I twitched my tail, happy curiousity bubbling up inside of me. Sitrlyx. I would go by Sitrlyx from now on. Turning, I headed in the opposite direction of the human before I glanced back in the direction of the human.

I nodded to myself, making a silent vow to see that human again. 

This is Soieux, a Nightmare Fury based off of Kingdom Hearts. He was adopted from NightmareRebuff.

I scowled as I trudged down a worn pathway. I was basically in what humans would call 'the middle of nowhere'. I could easily see I was in a forest from the mass of trees scattered about, though most were seemingly held together with extending bushes, vines and needle patches. I snarled under my breath in annoyance, trying to remember how I even ended up here. Really, I couldn't even understand what had happened to make me wind up in the middle of a desolate forest.

I shook my head slightly, clenching my lower green jaw in irritation as I whipped around and stomped back down the way I'd come- hopefully, I wouldn't run back into that Monstrous Nightmare with the Speed Stinger and lunatic Nadder that had a human on it. Ugh. I glared around, scowling, as if I was silently daring anything to cross me. Thank the nonexistant dragon gods nothing did- I probably would have flipped the heck out if anything did and turned the whole dang forest upside down then.

Of course, right when I figured things were starting to go my way, the universe just had to prove me wrong and screw me over once more. Wonderful. I ducked and rolled out of the way as a long burst of fire blazed past me, skimming my left foreleg and leaving a slightly visible burn mark. Well, dang. I tilted my head backwards, hissing furiously, and went deadpan immediately. Seriously? It was that lunatic Deadly Nadder again-- wait. Lunatic Nadder = Monstrous Nightmare, too. And that Monstrous Nightmare = Speed Stinger, too. 

I irritably healed the burn mark on my foreleg via curaga ((I think it can do that? Idk, I had to look at the wiki)) and glared up at the Deadly Nadder as it landed. I raised my wings slightly, not sure whether or not I wanted to fly away or stay and fight when a flash of orange caught my eye. At first, I suspected it to be a Dream Eater Fury before recognizing it as a Speed Stinger. Red eyes widening, I did the first thing that came to mind and lunged forward to avoid the Speed Stinger's poisonous tail-tip. And crashed into the lunatic Nadder who started flailing hysterically under my weight while the human on his back tumbled off. 

I quickly hopped off the Nadder, even more annoyed at this point. Seriously, were these lame excuses of dragons just trying to get killed now? Before I could attack and possibly kill either the Deadly Nadder, Speed Stinger, or Monstrous Nightmare- who had landed behind the Speed Stinger after I dodged it- a loud and very annoyed voice piped up from behind the lunatic Nadder, who twisted its head around in attempt to stare at the source.

"Really, can you NOT be crushing me?!" The tall human spat, as she was currently stuck underneath the Nadder- he'd fallen backwards when I'd jumped on him, as had the human. Thorn shifted upright, making a pitiful squawking noise. "Yeah, tell that to Nexia when you explain to her why you're apologizing for almost suffocating me," the human hissed back. I blinked slightly as the Speed Stinger walked right past me and began making annoying squawking noises at the human as well. If I had actual hands and not claws, I was sure I would do what humans call 'face-palming' right now.

Then the Monstrous Nightmare wandered past the peer down at the apparent dragon-and-human argument. I glanced between the four, noticing that none of them were paying attention to me anymore. I lunged forward slightly, slamming my claws into the back of the Nadder's neck and breaking it easily. Well, that's what the lunatic Nadder got for being... well, a lunatic.

Darting away from the dead small-winged dragon, I dug my fangs into the Speed Stinger's neck, breaking its neck also- whenever I fought without using powers, I aimed for the neck. At this point, the human had gotten onto the Nightmare's back while I could see fire building up in the Nightmare's mouth as he quickly took into the air. I scowled, reversing gravity ((the wiki barely had anything on graviga so I'm assuming he can do that)), the Nightmare flew up easier before I reversed gravity again, forcing the Nightmare back to the ground.

The Nightmare looked confused, as did the human, though that was to be expected now, I guessed, considering they were going to be killed in their own joint nightmare- which was odd. Jumping up, i dug my claws into the back of the Nightmare's neck, just behind its horns and shoved harshly, hearing a weird and loud cracking noise as the Nightmare slumped over. I paused slightly, cast the human a death glare, before lunging and stabbing my claws through its stomach. I quickly spun around and took into the air, tearing my claws from the human's stomach and flying away as quickly as possible with one final thought.
 'Letting your guard down was your worst mistake, human.'

~~Not Soieux's P.O.V anymore. Nexia's P.O.V (oc)~~

I twitched my head upwards, my upwards horns bumping against Thorn, Scarlet's Deadly Nadder. I pulled myself to my feet, careful not to scratch him with my upwards or downwards horns. My cyan glowing patterns illuminated the room as I stood up, the axe-like blades on my tail scraping against the floor-boards as I turned and shoved Thorn with one paw. 'Get up, dummy,' I hissed telepathically. 'You're supposed to be teaching me about titan form Deadly Nadders, now wake up.' 

I jabbed him with my claw this time, scowling when he didn't move at all. I paused, narrowing my eyes slightly. Actually, forget not moving at all- he wasn't breathing at all. Tilting my head slightly, I twisted around and slipped easily over to Scarlet, who was in the same state of not breathing. I glanced between Thorn and Scarlet, hissing under my breath. 
'I warned you about Nightmare Furies and you didn't listen. Now look where you've both gotten.'

No comments:

Post a Comment