Saturday, October 31, 2015

This is Orvalean the witch Blood-Curdling Devil and Bliverai the blind, spirit-like Blood-Curdling Devil. Both are adopted from snowflake12298.
(In Oravlean's P.O.V)
I hopped quickly along a slightly worn path, most likely made that way by humans; there had been a lot of them coming through the forest no to catch us Blood-Curdling Devils. I paused slightly, glancing over my shoulder at Bliverai, who was stumbling along behind me. Turning back towards the path, I froze and raised my wings defensively at a low noise. It was most likely heading towards Bliverai and I, since it was getting louder.
 
I turned around, herding Bliverai in a conviently placed large bush, hiding beside him and peering out warily. A group of humans- ten, I assumed- were there, looking around in confusion. I could only faintly hear what they were saying, although I supposed that was better than nothing. "I told you; there's none of those weird vampire dragons here!" A few second pause before a different voice replied.
 
 "If they weren't here, then please do explain the dragon footprints."
 
 "Well, maybe a different dragon made them!" 
 
"That's very unlikely."
 
I frowned warily, unwilling to move and bring attention to myself or Bliverai. Luck, apparently, decided against that however as one of the humans glanced over at us and spotted us. I hissed as the human headed towards us, and I grabbed Bliverai by the scruff- who was currently screeching in utter confusion- and glared threateningly at the humans.
 
I reluctantly set Bliverai down, still hissing at the humans. "Hey, we're not trying to hurt you!" One of the humans- a different voice- pointed out, seeming annoyed. I merely growled at them, trying to push Bliverai behind me; worst case scenario, Bliverai wasn't hidden by me, therefore leaving him vulnerable. 
 
The humans, thankfully, seemed to take the hint and backed off; I couldn't tell if it was because they realized I was trying to protect Bliverai or because they were just scared of me. Either way, they left the small area after a couple seconds, clearly unwillingly to get into a fight with a dragon which would lead to their unfortunate demises.
 
I turned around, nudging a still confused Bliverai back down the path we'd come from. "Come on, Bliverai; we'll be away from any humans in due time, I promise." Bliverai nodded slightly, seeming thankfully comforted by that.

(In Bliverai's P.O.V)
I stumbled awkwardly along a slightly worn path, trying to keep up with Orvalean. There'd been a lot of humans around lately, trying to catch us Blood-Curlding Devils. I blinked in confusion slightly, sensing Orvalean's- who was padding just in front of me- attention on me. She turned back to the path and I continued after me, stopping again when I heard Orvalean freeze and move her wings upwards. I could hear footsteps, and I assumed that was why she stopped.
 
I blinked and turned, confused, as Orvalean hered me into a conviently placed large bush, hiding beside me. I could hear the faint rustling of leaves, and I assumed she was trying to look out of the bush. Judging by the voices I could hear easily, I assumed we were hiding because of humans. "I told you; there's none of those weird vampire dragons here!" A few second pause before a different voice replied.
 
 "If they weren't here, then please do explain the dragon footprints."
 
 "Well, maybe a different dragon made them!" 
 
"That's very unlikely."
 
I shifted uneasily; if the humans were to spot us, then I'd have no idea unless they made a lot of noise. I just hoped we got lucky and the humans moved on. Luck, apparently, decided against that however as one of the humans glanced over at us and spotted us. Orvalean hissed as the human headed towards us, and grabbed me by the scruff- I screeched, surprised at the sudden movement.
 
Orvalean set me down after darting out of the bush and a little ways passed the humans, still hissing at them. "Hey, we're not trying to hurt you!" One of the humans- a different voice for the other two I'd heard- pointed out, seeming annoyed. I could hear Orvalean growl at the voice; I honestly thought it would be better than to just run away instead of growling at them.
The humans, thankfully, seemed to take the hint and backed away from us; I couldn't tell if it was because they were scared of Orvalean or because they just didn't want to be killed by an angry Orvalean.
 
I raised my head as Orvalean turned around, carefully me back down the path we'd come from. "Come on, Bliverai; we'll be away from any humans in due time, I promise." I nodded slightly, genuinely relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment